Adarsha Institute Of English Language, is an institute which conducts Spoken English Classes in all the Marathi Medium Schools that come under the banner of Adarsha Shikshan Mandali. AIEL was founded on the 11th July, 2005.
These Spoken English Classes are different from the usual conventional method of teaching English language. This enables the children to develop the ability to understand the language.
AIEL with its good team of teachers focuses its energy :
- for oral drilling
- for accurate pronunciation
- for clear diction
- to create a liking for the English language
- to develop interest through various activities
- to make it look simple and easy to learn through language games
- to develop the ability to listen to the language and understand the same
- to help the children to develop the confidence to express their opinions in limited vocabulary
ASM’S AIEL: Adarsha Shikshana Mandali’s Adarsha Institute of English Language.
V. P. S. (M. M.) : Adarsha Vidyalaya Primary School (Marathi Medium)
V. H. S. (M. M.): Adarsha Vidyalaya High School (Marathi Medium)
P. S. (M. M.): Adarsha Primary School (Marathi Medium)
G. H. S. (M. M.): Adarsha Girls’ High School (Marathi Medium)
S. V. B. H. S.: Sou. Sushilabai Virkar Boys’ High School (Marathi Medium)